Also, if you like the custom ROM, consider donating the developer behind the work. Google proprietary apps are not part of many Android 11 custom ROMs. So, if you intend to run Google Play Store (obviously!), Google Maps etc. then you need to install it from external sources. The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade the device’s Android version, unlock the device, remove FRP protection, Fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop or any Software-related problems. Apart from the very huge number of modified ROMs we mentioned today, we will likely see many more Android 11 ROMs for other phones in the next few weeks.
To download and build the AOSP project you should have a 64-bit version of either Linux (18.04 or greater) or Mac OS installed. Here, RAM plays a very crucial role when it comes to building / compiling the android source code.
- Do it again with fresh Odin tools,Samsung Galaxy Firmware(It better download files from another server).
- Xiaomi devices awesome in hardware quality/price ratio, but when it comes to software anyone should be able to customize his own device and get the best experience out of it.
- As I have been testing custom ROMs for many years, I never stay on a ROM for more than a week, so I’ve tried pretty much every custom ROM there is out there.
- The official Android 10 version for Realme 5 Pro is available for download from official site.
A new “unofficial” version of LineageOS 18.0 is now available for installation on the Xperia XA2 Plus. Important note, here you will need to install the ROM from scratch, and it is never recommended to upgrade directly from LineageOS 17.1 if you happen to be working firmware files on it now. Android 11 for Sony Xperia 10 is now available with an unofficial version of LineageOS 18.0. Apart from the inability to operate the Wi-Fi display, the system appears to be stable and does not suffer from any errors in the basic phone functions. If you are looking for a stock Android 11 ROM for the Realme XT instead of customized Realme UI, then you can install this “unofficial” version of RevengeOS 4.0. ROM that appears to be stable and has no faults, so you can rely on it for daily use on your daily driver.
- The customizable panel has a gesture replacement and that’s the 3-button navbar which is highly useful for users who want the old navigation system back.
- apps development thanks to enhanced tools and
- So, yes, if you are a user of Redmi Note 9S, Redmi Note 9 Pro, or Redmi Note 9 Pro Max as well as Poco M2 Pro, you can actually install this ROM.
- With the help of TWRP Recovery, you can quickly flash the latest version of Magisk into your Mi A3 to gain root access.
The ROM is very similar to OxygenOS and brings a lot of customizability options to the point that you might feel overwhelmed. The ROM recently updated its source code for Android 13. Among the custom ROMs, Xtended is one of the few to have support for a long list of devices. Personally, I feel Xtended has too many features and if you like feature-packed ROMs then you can definitely give it a try.