Select and select which items you want to sync and/or backup on your Mac. A stock ROM is the pre-installed operating system of an Android device. The use of a ‘custom ROM’ is a common strategy stock firmware file for people who want to control their device more. However, there is a chance that you will be bricked during the process. To avoid such a situation, you must first backup your Android ROM. You can backup your ROMs with applications that can be run in your SD card or internal memory.
SP Flash Tool is an all-in-one computer software for MediaTek mobile phones. Do you want to reset the FRP lock on MediaTek Android phones? Do you want to flash stock ROM without unlocking the bootloader?
The backup takes a while though so make sure your device is charging or has enough charge before proceeding. Next, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – if the battery is removable) and press volume up or volume down button at the same time. Next, switch off your smartphone and take away the battery (if it is removable). The specific Doogee Y6 Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of Doogee Y6. This helps you to bypass FRP lock and revert form root and custom ROM. That will get you started but definitely do a lot of research so you understand what you are doing and more importantly what options are available. There are probably 30 ROMs available for the Desire and they all offer something different.
- Always be careful with custom ROM’s because you can accidentally brick your device, so make sure to learn the instructions twice to avoid mistakes.
- The whole process takes quite a while, and the screen will go black along the way.
- You can also save photos, messages, and a list of your installed apps in Google One Backup.
- To be sure that the backup was completed without fault, compare the size of the system.img file with the /system folder.
- To operate computers, it needs some required system software called Operating System.
This is the last thing that anyone would want to happen. You could create the TWRP Nandroid backup and transfer it directly to the PC using just a single line of ADB Command. The sideload feature was introduced with the Android Jelly bean recovery. Most importantly, this sideload mode requires a TWRP recovery version 2.3 or higher. Besides, it is also essential to install the latest ADB binaries on your PC.