In fastboot mode, connect to PC, run the Fastboot command fastboot getvar product. To make your Xiaomi device run with no errors and avoid misbehaving, you need to make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware & ROM that meets exactly your model.
If you need to change props edited by MagiskHide, use the “MagiskHide props” feature. If you can’t pass the CTS profile check of the SafetyNet check there are a few things that you might have to do. If you want further details as to what this module does and can do, keep reading. To get an overview of what is available, take a look at the index above. If experiencing issues, take a look at the part about Issues, support,etc, and don’t forget to provide logs when asking for help.
- If you want a specific device fingerprint to be added to the module, see Finding a certified fingerprint above.
- You probably will have more success with GCam Go mods as these devices come with the Camera2 API disabled, which is required for regular GCam to work.
- A firmware flash file is a type of software that is used download stock firmware to update or reinstall it on a XiaomiPoco F1.
- Alternatively, you may simply open the download page with your favorite mobile browser and fetch it directly into your phone.
- You might be familiar with this ROM as it is widespread across many devices.
But as I pointed earlier, the current Global Beta is very stable with no noticeable errors or bugs and also resolves some of the issues currently affecting Poco F1 users. Besides this, MIUI 10 brings a refreshing new look and several new features which you can check out in this detailed article.
Here you can download the latest and original version of stock firmware (Flash File) for your Poco F1 mobile. Flashing stock firmware will permanently delete your device data. So backup all personal data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc to prevent data loss. Read Me Once Stock Firmware process will affect your Xiaomi Poco F1 phone data like images, videos, and files. We advise you before starting Flashing firmware you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location.
You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. Step 4 – At this point, we assume you have already unlocked your device bootloader. Now copy or transfer the .img file of TWRP into your phone’s internal storage.